Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yeese!

By the way...... My baby has ate enough cottage cheese to keep DARIGOLD in business for at least another year. I have no idea why this is his favorite but it is. He will wake up out of a dead sleep and say, "Yeese, Yeese!" More frequently he says dog or ball... Still to be in the top three...
I do believe there could be a lot worse things to be his diet staple. So- I give him as many, "bites" as he wants (I do add strawberries and whatever else I can to it, he mostly eats it plain). I think he may turn into a curd before his second year is over =)


I owe this a picture... stay tuned

2 comments:

  1. What a funny thing to like! He is one hilarious little boy! xoooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maryn loved cottage cheese too! So understand Kyler's obsession with it.

    ReplyDelete