Thursday, March 18, 2010

Where did my Baby go?

Well, it is Official. My son is a toddler, not a baby anymore. Yesterday he Completely gave up crawling. He will only walk for any need to move. I am so proud I could cry. I am so sad I could cry. I feel all there is to do is Pray.
~Lord please guide me guide him. Teach me how to teach him. And most importantly please never leave his side, I know he is going to trip and I know that it won't always be me that catches him when he falls. I believe he is going to need both of our protection.

2 comments:

  1. ah...you have a long time till he starts tripping... for now...just love the fact that YOU are his EVERYTHING. He will stop looking behind him for you at some point...but its long enough away that you don't have to worry about it now.

    ReplyDelete