Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yes that was my Kid

My cousin Kristin got married this weekend. They had a beautiful ceremony that was close to an hour long. I thought it was great. Kyler thought it was time to be loud. Luckily he wasn't the only baby that was so so loud. However, he was the loudest in my opinion. Thank goodness his Aunt Carley and Aunt Dani were ready to relax and took him home. More on the week with the family to come...
It is also wise to find somewhere for baby to play when going to a church theology discussion. I made that mistake tonight. Interesting for me, impossible for baby....We left early

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I can relate. My kids have embarrassed me plenty of times. I wonder if that is why moms of teens take such pleasure in dishing it back? I am so going to give David the biggest kisses and hugs when I drop him off at school. My guess is he will insist on taking the bus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the Babes have a plan on their own. LOL........ God Bless you for trying. :) xoxooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your style is very beautifulin the writing of our lord help you
    ihope me blog new
    do not want to get marriead
    this is the link
    http://entoeah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete