Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Claykit and his "Big Brother"


Kyler loves to play with Emmanuel. Several times a week I learn more and more about a make believe world that is forever changing. Actually, two worlds. One is called Satoga and one is a spin off of the Warriors books (warrior cats). It is hard to keep up because the names, kids and ages are changing as fast as he can come up with something new. So far Im Brandiwhisker mother of Kevintail's kits, I have 7 kits, am a Queen because Im nursing, and Emmanuel's character is my son (his name changes regularly). Kyler is Claykit (use of middle name), and we have ties to several clans in the valley. In real life he says, "It's like Im Kylers big brother. I wish I really was his brother because I would love to have a brother." In real life I just love having him over, he can be Kyler's brother for all intents and purposes. The fact is Kyler loves to play with him and I love that my son is around someone so creative all the time. I hope he is taking lessons in use of imagination. A man named Walt made a great living and has impacted the World with the concept of Imagination.

1 comment:

  1. Awe Brandiwhisker I love this picture..email it to me.

    ReplyDelete