Sunday, February 21, 2010

Practice what you Preach

I think it is safe to say that everyone knows not to let their children play with their cell phones. I give my husband a hard time for letting our son play with his on a regular basis. I tell him it will be ruined quickly. Well....I have not made it a huge issue when the baby gets my phone----and now MY phone doesn't work. There is 6lbs of drool and remnants of a mini-wheat inside the charger hole... Kevin's phone is still trucking along just fine.
Thank goodness it is still under warranty and the free replacement is on its way. Thankyou Verizon. No texting for Mommy until Wednesday- what a great opportunity to get back in touch with a phone call to those I regularly communicate with but don't talk to.

Just so you know there is a text waiting for me, I cannot get to it.....Driving me crazy

1 comment:

  1. Ya, I have made that mistake myself, except is was my daughter who hid the phone in a heating vent. We found it 6 months later. Of course, by then I had a new phone. ;)

    ReplyDelete