Saturday, February 13, 2010

~I wanna be like you-hoo-ooo~

From a very early age my son has mimicked his Dad. On days that I was home when the baby woke up he would try to show me the games they played. At about 4 months (the age in this picture), Kyler would pull the comforter over his head and smile at me. Translation- "Daddy and I play peek-a-boo in bed when you are at work Mommy." On Thursday this week I came home from work early and got to enjoy the boys "working out." Kevin follows the video and Kyler follows Kevin. Kyler goes to the weights on the floor and "works" with them while breathing loud and heavy "Phoo's" (spelling the sound is a challenge). I have no idea how Kevin can continue with a straight face. I about fell out of my chair laughing at the sight. I only wish I would have had the camera out. I need a photographer at home and especially while I'm at work.......
p.s. Kyler's favorite relax-time movie right now is Jungle Book. So sing yourself a little King Louis---it will stick in your head all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment