Sunday, February 7, 2010

Walking

So this week is going to be a great start for baby updates. I have to add an entry early because Kyler took his first free willing steps at my families house yesterday during the Super Bowl. We have tricked him into a few steps before, but quite frankly the kid has showed no interest in walking. He is incredibly fast crawling and must figure that he shouldn't fix something that isn't broken. By the way I need to add a prayer here because I have a feeling this is the beginning of the end. He has his own agenda to tend. The walk will turn to run in a blink of an eye and I will be swimming upstream to catch him.....for the rest of my life. I can't help but well up with tears at this sight. My baby. My brand new baby. Walking. Not to mention talking and sassing as well! You should hear this kid when he is telling me off. What is a mother to do?

2 comments:

  1. It's only downhill from here! Strap on those running shoes and keep up with the little guy! You are a great mommy. I can tell you are finding the joy in the everyday of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless that Baby Boy! xoxooxooxo

    ReplyDelete