Tuesday, February 16, 2010

NiNies


SO.......My 13.5 month old baby loves to nurse. Still. I know that is shocking for some. I just want to say how much I enjoy nursing an older baby. My sweet baby says, "NiNi Mama, NiNies." Nurses, follows by saying, "Daint Dou!" (His version of Thankyou). and continues on his merry way. I am so lucky that is a part of my day! Sometimes I get exhausted from nursing him all the time and having to pump when I work, but it is with a Glad Heart that I continue to offer my son human milk =)

2 comments:

  1. man i love this kid..he loves to nurse AND he says...thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that you are still nursing. Does that mean I can come out of the closet too? So worth it! It is rare that I have to take my little ones to the Dr. when they are nursing.

    ReplyDelete